Casa Molina was my first choice to visit because my uncle works there and and he might be able to give me some feedback on the restaurant. Casa Molina is a special place, this restaurant has been family owed and operated since 1947. Oh, it's supposed to be about the food and service though? Well OK then.
I first order some Chips which were hot and fresh and the salsa tasty.I also had an appetizer of
mini chimis which are made of beef and chicken and I have to say that I had a hard time on ordering them because I thought they were going to taste like they came
from Costco or something but these were really good and fresh. We also
ordered some queso with green chiles and it came to the table on a cast
iron dish straight from the oven, hot and bubbly with the bottom
crusting just so perfectly. I could have made a meal from that alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment